- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
All programs include FI homework, food plan, and group workouts, and more! Sign up today with Kiersten and get more information at [email protected] to redeem your gift.
FI Programs run from Jan 6th- Jan 30th with the Results party on January 30th evening.
· TRX & FI Trix: This class will be inside Tuesday & Thursday 5:30am at FI at 611. Use equipment like balance disks, TRX, bands, plus your own body to ROCK out great results with the group!
· Fitness Inspired HIIT: come out either on your lunch break Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:15-12:45pm or in the evening Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday 5:30-6pm at FI at 611 to get in, get out, and get after it!
· FI Cougars & Silver Foxes: Come out and get ready for low impact, high results workout Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30-8:15am at FI at 611!
· Shake, Pump, and Live it!: Have fun with us Monday and Wednesdays at FI at 611, 6:30-7:15pm with interval training set to dance music, Zumba, and more!
· FI Kids: For kids 6 and up, come rock it with us at FI at 611 Sundays at 4:30-5:15pm. Pay as you play option.
· Mommy & Me: Come join us for a fun time Tuesdays at FI at 611 from 11:15-12pm. Pay as you play option.
*****Questions & Prices inquire with Kiersten 989-464-0898 or [email protected]*****
Classes will start January 6th
· 9:30-10:45- Core Stability Yoga: This class will focus on stretching and strengthening all of the core groups of muscles. We will work with abdominal muscles, including the obliques and the deeper transverse abdominus. The muscles of the lower back will also be a focus, as balancing the strength and flexibility of the front of the back body is key to sage and efficient movement. All levels welcome.
· 11:30-12:30- Chair Yoga: We will move with the chair as a prop, sitting for about half of the practice and standing for the other half. We will incorporate a relaxation period at the end of the class.
· 9:30-10:45- Moderate Yoga: This class will focus on coordinating movement and breath. The pace will be vigorous at times, with a warm up period and a cool down period. Postures will flow from one to the next, with a relaxation at the end. Some experience with yoga is recommended.
· 11:30-12:30- Mom & Baby: Come and spend an hour that is just for you. Your baby is welcome, and we will take breaks to accommodate feeding and changing needs, but the focus is on nurturing mom and finding the community with other mothers. We will focus much of our practice on stretching abdominal and pelvic floor muscles.
· 4:00-5:00 Breath & Relaxation (see above)
· 5:30-7:00- Beginner Yoga: Learn the basics of practicing yoga in this 8 week session. Basic posture sequences, breath practice, and relaxation and stress release techniques will all be explored.
*****For more information please call Karen at (814) 470-3561*****
For any questions for Nittany Valley Chiropractic, you can call (814) 234-5271 or visit our website at www.nittanyvalleychiropractic.com
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive latest updates.
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed||Closed|